Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Studio B Pottery blog! I hope you have taken a look around our website to get an idea of what Studio B Pottery is all about and that you are are planning to come see us at our grand opening. We're planning a celebration for October/November. Check back for details.

There is so much to do between now and then. I will post pictures of the studio as it undergoes a makeover soon. Also, check back to get updates on scheduled events, news, and my general musings about the adventures that come with starting a business and the quest for the good life.

If you'd like, subscribe to our feed and always know the latest happenings here at Studio B Pottery. Don't forget to leave a comment and let us know you've been by. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! The website looks great. I am so excited for you and Paul. I know Studio B Pottery will be the best, most friendly place around. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete